Site Information

Loading... Please wait...
  • T12 8FT LED Light Tube 40W
  • T12 8FT LED Light Tube Factory
  • T12 8FT LED Light Tube Office
  • T12 8FT LED Light Tube Office 2

T12 8FT LED Light Tube 40W(90W equivalent), 5000K, 3600 Lumen Brightness, ETL Listed, Dual-ended Power, Energy Saving Fluorescent Tube Replacement

LED lights last for 25 Years under normal use and environmentally friendly

FREE SHIPPING

$39.00
SKU:
FS-T12-40W/240

Out of Stock

Product Description

Product Features

• Bulb Type: T12 8FT LED tube 40W(96W equivalent) Daylight White 5000-5500k. ETL Classified. Professional Grade. Conforms to UL. Certified to CSA STD.
  • Energy Saving. High Efficient Output. Save 80% on electricity bill of lighting comparing with traditional fluorescent light
  • Dual-ended Power. Not necessary to replace lamp holder. Remove Starter/Bypass Ballast. Then Plug in and light on right away. No extra replacement parts needed. Replaces 90W traditional fluorescent light tube. Easy Installation. International standard shape for replacing traditional T12 fluorescent tube light
  • Work on all US home and office standard Plunger Lamp holder. Remove Starter/Bypass Ballast. Then Plug in and light on right away. No extra replacement parts necessary. Environmentally friendly. No buzzing ballasts. No mercury or hazardous materials.
  • Non-dimming. 40K Hour LED Life. 5-Year Warranty. This limited warranty does not cover bulbs subject to accident, neglect, abuse and misuse. The light bulbs can be widely used at hospitals, medical centers, offices, warehouses, supermarkets and all kinds of locations.
  • Working Temperature: It is suitable under temperature and can be worked normally at low temperatures.

LED Light Advantages

• The light is Non-Flickering, Natural Light, and Anti-Glare, it is natural light.
  • 120° wide beam angle flat ceiling led sheet panels lighting board, Environment friendly without mercury or any other hazardous substances.

Product Information

Brand Name Five Star
Product Dimension 8 feet

Light Direction Down Light
Power Source corded-electric
Batteries Included?  No
Batteries Required? No
Wattage 40W(90W equivalent)
Bulb Features No Dimmable

Product Videos

FiveStar Light T8 LED T8 LED Light Tube 20W(60W equivalent) installation - Bypass Ballast 02:36

Demo for FiveStar Light FS-T8-20W/120-FL http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NO4VFK8

• FiveStar Light...
    Demo for FiveStar Light FS-T8-20W/120-FL http://www.amazon.co...

Product Reviews

Write Review

1. Excellent lights 5 Star Review

Posted by on Sep 22nd 2016

Have ordered 20 and all worked right out of the box.

2. Great and easy to install 5 Star Review

Posted by on Aug 22nd 2016

These LED tubes are very bright and very easy to install. I highly recommend them.

3. Excellent quality and support 5 Star Review

Posted by on Aug 10th 2016

The quality of light is great and the color is bright. I had problem about how to install the light and then i called their customer service and they talk to me step by step how to install it.

4. good product 4 Star Review

Posted by on Jun 24th 2016

A bit pricey but it worth for long term

5. I am satisfied with these LED tube lights 5 Star Review

Posted by on Jun 22nd 2016

These T12 tube lights are great. They provide bright, clear light and easy to install. I recommend these lights to all who want to upgrade their existing T12 fluorescent light.

6. easy to install 4 Star Review

Posted by on Jun 22nd 2016

I ordered these to replace my old tube lights. These tube lights are really bright and very easy to install

Find Similar Products by Category